There are actually very few software which can help to recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy, but don't worry. There still have one for your reference, and it is enough to rescue your lost contacts on Samsung Galaxy. This powerful tool called Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery, which is an easy to use yet reliable third-party program, that can help users retrieve the deleted, lost or formatted contacts from all models of Samsung phones, including Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3, Galaxy S 3/4/5/6, Galaxy Y, etc. And it requires no professional skills for both beginners and experts.
Samsung Data Recovery, is specially designed for restore deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy. It will extract lost contacts directly from your device and you don’t need to input your phone numbers one by one again. In addition, messages, videos, music, and other file types are also can be retrieved.
Here is a free trial version app for you. Be sure to choose the right one for your computer.
Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy Note III, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Epic, Samsung Galaxy Grand
This tool provide users with free trial version, so you can click the below icon to get it on your PC and follow the below steps to start your own contacts restoring process.
How to recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy phone?
Step 1. Run this program and connect your Samsung device to the computer
Download, install and run the program on your computer, and then you'll get the main window as follows.
Then connect your Samsung device to the computer via a USB cable. If your device can be directly detected by the program, you can move to the next step. If not, you'll get a window below.
In order to make the program detect your Samsung device, you need to enable USB debugging on your device at first. The program will prompt you to "Enable USB debugging" according to three different situations. Choose the one for yours and follow it:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Before scan your device, the program will analyze it first. Click "Start" button on the window. Please make sure that the battery is more than 20% before you start, in order to make sure the analysis can be completed successfully.
Note: Sometimes, the "Allow" button will pop up several times. It's normal. Just click it until it won't appear again and the program starts scanning your device.
When the scan finishes, the program will generate a scan report and it looks like the window shown below. Click "Contacts" on the left menu to preview the detail. Choose those data you want and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer with one click.
Download Android Data Recovery to recover deleted contacts from Samsung.
More information about Android Data Recovery:
1) Directly restore deleted SMS text messages and contacts.
2) Recover picture, video, audio and documents lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices.
3) Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery.
4) Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth.
What’s more,this free Android Data Recovery and Android Data Recovery for Mac can be compatible with all Android phones. So if you own a HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola or other Android smart phones, you can work the same program to help retrieve lost contacts completely.
More related articles: