1/18/2015

Samsung GALAXY S6 National Bank with 810 push Xiaolong curved screen version


Recently Samsung GALAXY S6 constantly exposed a variety of information, after the disclosure of user profiles and succession rumors will use push-fingerprint recognition, broke from the microblogging users, said the licensed version of the Samsung GALAXY S6 will be powered by Snapdragon 810 processor, support dual SIM and mobile and China Unicom 2G / 3G / 4G networks, while curved screen version will also use Xiaolong 810 processor, configured with the standard version of the same, but may be a single card version. If the above is true, then the Samsung GALAXY S6 will be fully licensed version using Xiaolong 810 processor, a larger differences exist with previous rumors.

Snapdragon processor with 810


Had previously heard Xiaolong 810 processor overheating problems exist has not been resolved, so Samsung decided to initially 80% to 90% of the GALAXY S6 will use Samsung's own Exynos processor 14nm nanometer manufacturing process, and the remaining 10% will continue to use 810 Xiaolong processor and Qualcomm solve overheating problems until this processor after Samsung and then gradually increase the proportion Qualcomm processor.

However, at least in the mainstream version of the Samsung GALAXY S6 Exynos processor that we will not see the shadow. According to users on the microblogging broke the news that the Samsung GALAXY S6 licensed retail version model SM-G9200, Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 810, dual card dual standby and Mobile and China Unicom 2G / 3G / 4G network, currently being tested firmware for G9200ZCU0AOA7 Android 5.0.1.

Push curved screen version


In addition, the users also broke the news that the Samsung GALAXY S6 will 2.5D curved screen version and screen versions of the two, while curved screen version of the licensed model SM-G9250, support China Unicom and China Mobile 2G / 3G / 4G network configuration with 2.5D screen version, but may be a single card version, still carrying Xiaolong 810 processor, currently G9250ZCU0AOA7 Android 5.0.1 in the test.

It is worth mentioning that, according to friends broke the news saying, licensed version of the Samsung GALAXY S6 may shrink, but according to Samsung hardware engineers reply message display, the Samsung GALAXY S6 licensed this will not have any shrink, and has publicly version, telecommunications and mobile versions simultaneously launched. Prior to this, the same is the Samsung insiders confirmed the Samsung GALAXY S6 will be equipped with double curve side of the screen that is true.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related articles:

Galaxy S6 Data Recovery – recover lost contacts, photos, music and videos from Galaxy S6
How to transfer contacts from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S6