If you transfer iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6, you may also have this need. Yes, it is tedious to input the contacts one by one to your new device. Years ago, you might have to do this, but now, things have changed, you can copy contacts from iPhone to Samsung S6/S5/S4/Note 4 with only several simple clicks. This magic tool is Phone to Phone Transfer.
Tips: Once lost contacts on your Samsung Galaxy phone or iPhone,please read this article about how to restore contacts:
Transfer All Data between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy with Phone Transfer
Phone to Phone Transfer and Phone Transfer for Mac,both can help you transfer data between different smartphones only One-click!
-Transfer Data from One Phone to Another Smoothly
-Easily copy content between Android, iOS, Symbian and BlackBerry.
-One-click to backup your phone data and restore in lossless quality.
-Erase old phone data permanently and totally unrecoverable.
-Transfers data between two phone on various networks. Vodafone, NTT docomo,T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon
Solution 1 : Transfer iPhone Contacts to Samsung Galaxy S5/S6 with Phone Transfer
If you want to avoid all the hassles of iTunes and iCloud then smart apps like Phone Transfer program are available as fine escorts. Whether you’re switching to a different phone or changing carriers, the phone transfer app can make it extremely easy for users to copy everything between different phones regardless of operation system, everything it transfer is 100% the same as the original one, including contacts, messages, videos, apps and other data. The following simple steps are to be adhered and it will all be done in minutes. Here is the chronology of how to proceed.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/Note 4?
Free download the phone to phone transfer:
Step 1: Install and Run Phone Transfer App on Your Computer
Now download the suite and run it so that it gets installed. The screen will automatically appear after the installation. The Windows and Mac version are now available for download, it is extremely easy to use and requires no configuration or additional app.
Step 2: Connect iPhone and Galaxy S5 or S6 to the Same Computer
You need to connect both the devices to the system through USB. The USB drivers have to be ensured if both the devices are to be sensed. Once detected, both your Samsung phone and iPhone will be shown in the window. Make sure the iTunes are installed on your computer.
Note: There is a "Flip" button on bottom of the program, which allows users to switch the destination or source device.
Step 3: Began Analyzing and Transferring iPhone Contacts to Samsung
In this step, the program will automatically analyze and read the data in your iPhone device, then display each items with numbers. Then just select the data you need to transfer from the content list, click StartCopy button located at the bottom of the app, after a short time, you will see a small window pop up and tell you all work is done. Just note that the connection can not be broken during the transfer.
All the above processes offer authentic routes to transfer the contacts from your iPhone to S5 or S6 efficiently. The first two are the authentic, but complex while the third one that relies on app Phone to Phone Transfer has really proved to be a smart process that offers swift results and in a safe way too! The requirement to enable iCloud and register for Google Accounts is also not required here! So choose your route wisely.
Solution 2 : Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy S5/6 througth iCloud
• Switch on iCloud Backup in your iPhone.
• Now click ‘contacts’ button on the menu of the main screen of the iCloud.com.
• Now select ExportVcard option from there to allow storing all the contacts as the .vcf files. Your contacts are now on cloud.
• You will have to enter your Apple ID and password to access the iCloud. The ID you enter has to be of the iDevice from where the contacts data is to be transferred.
• Bring your .vcf file to the Samsung Galaxy S5 root folder through the default People App.
• The contacts would be thus imported. This process however requires the iCloud enablement.
Solution 3 : Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy S5/S6 with iTunes
• Connect your iPhone to desktop via USB.
• Open the iTunes and select your iDevice from there.
• Navigate to ‘info’ tab and select ‘sync contacts with’. Then select ‘Google Contacts’.
• You will have to register for a Google account if there is none available with you.
• Click on the icon ‘Apply’. This will allow Google to get synced with the iTunes.
• Now navigate in your Samsung Galaxy S5, to Setting – Accounts.
• Add the created Goggle Account to your S5.
• All your contacts would be synced with your S5.
How to Transfer/Copy Whatsapp from iPhone to Samsung S6/S6 edge
How to Copy or Transfer iPhone Contacts to Samsung Galaxy S6
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone 6
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6